trance preggio1 trance preggio1

Its one note

I'm sorry. the reason I am giving this a low score is because ist only one note. Sure it plays a sequence but you only needed to push down one key. Just like the many Arpeggio files in FLstudio

djmarky responds:

that one was one of my test as i am just getting used to FL and the other 3 are also tests.

Zombie Pulse - Evilcookies Zombie Pulse - Evilcookies

Nice song

This is a pretty good songbut It dosn't strike me as a zombie song though. verry good

EvilCookies responds:

Fine ill change teh name for u xD

Trancing Gateway Trancing Gateway

Makes me rethink what I am doing

Whoa I am seriously spaced out by this one. I have been working on a few songs and I actualy thought I was getting somewhere but this one just blows it all away.

Momo-the-Monkey responds:

thanks! Yea, for this one, i had a lot of passion putting it together. Just, take your time, because no one is rushing you. Take your time, and feel the music.

Get into the music, be the music...lol

Just feel it as you go along. And that's it. Unless you really suck that hard at making music (which i doubt) you can't mess it up if you get into the music yourself....just keep trying..

and good luck....

- Momo

StarFox 64 Dirty Remix StarFox 64 Dirty Remix

Fuck yeah!

Makes me want to get all the star fox games

HouseMasta responds:

thanks TrifeX! im happy you enjoyed it

Piano Mania Piano Mania

Sorry dude.

I wont be surprized if every one selects the X for all your stolen songs. learn your own shit

Xuxa Xuxa

Ok...wtf

If you dont know how to make your own techno dont pretend like you do. What do you get out of submiting songs that are not yours

Flying On The Wings Of Tricks Flying On The Wings Of Tricks

Why dude

Your songs are good but as I slowy whent through them all I realised that they are mostly just bits and bites thrown together. Your good a remixes

I Think We're In Heaven I Think We're In Heaven

hmm

Ok yeah honestly its edited but alot is like the original

Hey Man Yo Dude Hey Man Yo Dude

your voice?

Um dude you need to be carefull. Your songs, to me are leaning on the "stolen" not yours side

Ultima King Ultima King

o.0

I'm going to give you credit cause I cant prove you wrong otherwise but I'm pretty sure I have heard this else where

Pikalter responds: