Nameless - Frostlicker Nameless - Frostlicker

Woo hoo Kelly

Haha awsome, Can't wait to show em Namless two! And seriously all, This was his first animation, I sat next to him in Graphics class while he made it.

trance preggio1 trance preggio1

Its one note

I'm sorry. the reason I am giving this a low score is because ist only one note. Sure it plays a sequence but you only needed to push down one key. Just like the many Arpeggio files in FLstudio

djmarky responds:

that one was one of my test as i am just getting used to FL and the other 3 are also tests.

Zombie Pulse - Evilcookies Zombie Pulse - Evilcookies

Nice song

This is a pretty good songbut It dosn't strike me as a zombie song though. verry good

EvilCookies responds:

Fine ill change teh name for u xD

Trancing Gateway Trancing Gateway

Makes me rethink what I am doing

Whoa I am seriously spaced out by this one. I have been working on a few songs and I actualy thought I was getting somewhere but this one just blows it all away.

Momo-the-Monkey responds:

thanks! Yea, for this one, i had a lot of passion putting it together. Just, take your time, because no one is rushing you. Take your time, and feel the music.

Get into the music, be the music...lol

Just feel it as you go along. And that's it. Unless you really suck that hard at making music (which i doubt) you can't mess it up if you get into the music yourself....just keep trying..

and good luck....